Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all....i've had my A4 for about 2 years and I just recently started changing it around...everything up to day has been exterior stylin...i put on 18" HP evos, dropped it with eibach pro kit, put in the K&N filter, clear corners and side markers, new tailights, it's in the shop now being painted and havin a skirt kit put on and painted, 2 12's in the trunk, tv with dvd in glove compartment, neons, m3 lip spoiler, tints, carbon fiber door pillars, i'm still waiting on the carbon fiber roof spoiler. I'm planning to get the remus twin "turbo" exhaust in the upcoming weeks, and carbon fiber headlight eyelids, and the last touch will be a kamei grille. HOpefully after everythin it'll look nice. Next year i'm plannin to start upgrading the engine bay. I have to take it to the dealer to have it maintenanced..i'm plannin on takin a trip to FLorida in june after everything is done. Oh yeah i also painted the calipers red..oh and the car is pearle white.[attachmentid=602]

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah,
Get yourself a set of clear side repeaters with orange bulbs.
Spray the orange bulbs with a very light coating of silver paint
This takes care of the "Fried Egg" look....

Also - Get yourself a new set of rear lights -
I used to have a 1.8 Turbo Sport & the back lights were smoked & red (no orange)

Do not put Lexus lights on it - you will cheapen it & ruin it....

Cheers
David

(From Edinburgh - Not long back from NYC!)

·
Registered
11 Posts
He said he already has the clear corners they must have been done after the pic.
White audis look great!!! Nice work, turbo upgrades?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts