Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently i have changed the ( cam follower -intake valve -exhaust vavle cylinder head gasket - chain tensioner ) which cost me ALOT of money but anyway everything went fine until i tried to turn it on and it did good working but the ESP sign comes on i thought maybe its need to switch off but it wont so i used the computer to see the problem and its comes on the screen ( CAMSHAFT SENSOR G40 16725 ) any one have an idea what do ????? i am deeply looking for ur reply guys !!!

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Have you tried clearing the fault code with VAG- COM ??? Did you replace the sensor when you had the engine work done ??

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Not being familiar with Launch X431 i can instantly see it displays a different fault code "G40 16725 " compared to Rosstech VAG-COM which gives out codes reading "P0...." so its hard to diagnose if its exactly the same fault which VAG-COM would indicate and i must say i think your the first member to post they are using the Launch X431 system :)

Are you unable to clear the fault code down then with Launch X431??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finlay i cleared the fault code and the car is fine then i start to take a tour with my car to Rodger the car with max speed 80/Kmh for the first 500 km then i can start run like old times BUT when i stooped the car and change the gear to N then i hit the gas i see smoke coming out from exauht , but if i change the gear to D and i hit the gas there`s no smoke , i asked the Mechanic man he said this normal because the old oil in the engine ( PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS NORMAL OR NOT ) i need to make sure if the mechanic guy telling the truth or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts