Audi Forums banner

Help there R No 2.8 Mods Intakes & Exhausts???

4K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  mandoh 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I know there has to be more for this car... Been looking around on this Fourm and have alredy com across some great Ideas, Robj's Was awsome for the direct draft through the grill...

I have a 2.8 B5 A4, and i just installed a i57 K&N intake which made a huge difference so far in pick up speed. I was wondering if anybody knew of any other manufactures that make other cold air induction kits for a 2.8. What I really need is a longer down pipe. The K&N Kit is basic and reuses lots of the oem parts.

Also any help with Catbacks Exhausts would also be helpful. I know milltek make one but it costs a foutrune. I could not find anything from Borla or Neuspeed, and Im not sure if 1.8T pipes would work I assume there smaller.

Could really use some help Thanks,
Ryan
:confused: :confused: :confused:

#2 ·
well awetunning makes a borla exhaust for our cars, it's not on their site though so u have to call them and ask them about it. it runs about 500. i purchased the milltek exhaust and it does wonders. i feel like its worth the $. u could also purchase the greddy g2 exhaust system. another mod u can do is the awetunning performance chip. i just recently installed that and i luv the responce of the car. the car will be so much faster w/ ur basic mods(intake,chip,exhaust).

#3 ·
I think the Milltek is the way to go as well. I plan to keep this whip for a while so I should spend the extra cash. Where can I get it Chipped other then Neuspeed? I saw they can upgrade the ECU but their results did not seem too impressive... are there any others you recommend?

Thanks in advance for all the help,
Ryan

#4 ·
well i no apr doesnt make one for the 2.8L, but awetunning does. i went to water fest and thats where i purchased mine. its the giac chip, it increases ur throttle responce,brings up rpms to 7100,and adds about 8-10hp.its not bad for $300.
here's the site
AWE Tuning - Products

i think its well worth the money and u can deff. feel the difference!!

#6 ·
keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15 ·
i thought i saw one for for the 12valve. i think it was a neuspeed chip, but i'll double check for u.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.