1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:
Yo, Rickt here,

KAYZEE - ALLWHELLGRIP - T-SPORT -

since the site got updated i have have been unable to post under RICKT - I get permission errors when trying to view anything! or post, cant even view forums..

I have emailed ADMIN but had no reply as yet

Please can you post this is in the Moderator forums asking ADMIN to sort my profile out and drop my an email once complete, (let him know i have created RICKTT just for the moment and i would like all my access etc back)

Below is the errors i get on every page!!

RickT, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I bet you was not even missing me!!!!! LOL!!

Speak soon - i know we should not post like this, but as you can understand i need to get this sorted and i know you guts will see this!!

Cheers !!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
COME ON GUYS>>. ----- I NEED TO GET POSTING UNDER MY ACCOUNT!!!! have any one managed to put this in the Moderator forum??

I have PM admin from this account so hopefully sound i can log in under my old account!!

Rickt --- (trading as Ricktt till admin mends my account!! ) LOL!!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
i would of replied but i couldnt either, i had the same problem as you

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
good to see your back on the reigns rick.
I had a connection problem this week due to changing to talktalk free broadband and they locked me out of the net for 8 days .lol so am just trying to catch up with what ive missed on the forum.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
i have a problem myself... i get private messages from people but i cant seem to find them anymore? i feel kind of bad because i was in the middle of helping a guy with his system and now i cant find the messages lol hope he didnt use himself as a ground :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts