Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hi, I am joining this forum so that I have a place to go to see what others are saying regarding thier experiences with the new Audi A6. I am happy to say that I am a new owner of the 2005 A6 4.2 with S-Line package and pretty much everything else... I am in Illinois.

It is with the S-Line package, winter and convenience packages too. Voice Recognition and Nav system.

I have see a couple of issues so far, namely the blue tooth phone support is very limited. Seemed to work ok with my Motorola V600, but the Audi system does not agree with my new Motorola Razr V3. :(

The automatic transmission is very torquey on acceleration too - almost too much. Seems to perform better when in either Sport mode, or Tiptronic mode.

The other issue I have is with the Outside Temp Gauge - it's not working. So, the dealer will take of that next week.

Thanks!
John

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
welcome.. there have been several owners of the C6 A6 with problems with the bluetooth system... hopefully audi will come up with some explination. check out he A6 forum for more info :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts