Audi Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Last year I moved to Japan for work and found a nice 2011 A3 1.4T and absolutely love the car. I joined this forum to learn more about the car and to how to maintain it.

Thank you for your help and thoughts in advance,
Craig

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi Craig, welcome to the club! There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!
Thank you for the welcome. I will have to ask some questions and right now trying to use search to see if I can find out how to resolve problem of stumbling and hesitation on cold start. The hardest part is I can't seem to find information about the 2011 A3 with 1.4T. Thanks again, Craig

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello,

Last year I moved to Japan for work and found a nice 2011 A3 1.4T and absolutely love the car. I joined this forum to learn more about the car and to how to maintain it.

Thank you for your help and thoughts in advance,
Craig
Well, hello there Craig! I can surely say that you will learn a lot from this forum. One community, one family :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello Steve,

Thanks for the welcome. Wow, there are folks here from all over the world (Dubai!) so I agree with you. Thanks again.
Sure thing buddy! When you have some questions, don't be afraid to ask some question. Great answers from experience people :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure thing buddy! When you have some questions, don't be afraid to ask some question. Great answers from experience people :)
Hey Steve, Thanks again. I actually do have to post a question about how my car runs rough when cold, but only for a minute or so. I tried changing the coolant temperature sensor after reading a post, but that did not help. I'll make time to find the right place to post the question to the group if I don't find a resolution soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts