Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help? I have a 2000 1.9TDI and the offside hazard lights have stopped working.
The indicators work normally proving that the bulbs are all ok but when you put the hazards on only the nearside(left ) ones work.

Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Guys

I have a similar problem with mine, my hazards just freeze and stay on solid, can someone please tell me where the relay is for this on my car and how to get it out, so i can have a go at this.

I have a 99.5 Audi A4 B5 model 1.8 T sport.

Thanks
Nilz

·
Registered
62 Posts
the hazard relay is actually in the hazard switch just had to replace mine dead easy pop one out and the other straight back in, i was quoted 25 from a scrappy`s but found out there about 18 from audi so not expensive

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi
Help please!!!! could you be more precise, I have tried to lever the switch out as you describe but to no avial all I am doing is damaging the wood surround . Is there anyway to get behind the switch?

·
Registered
62 Posts
hi there all i did was literally very gently ease a tiny screwdriver in the top wiggled the switch slightly gently eased screwdriver into the bottom and it popped out, it never left a mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts