Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have taken feedback from almost all my friends who are the owner of this car…they said that Absolutely nothing has gone wrong with this car…now I’ve almost decided to buy this car….but before that..Can anyone let me know the available colors provided by Audi for 2003 Audi A4 Quattro model As I am going to purchase it very soon :rolleyes: and if possible send some pic. too...

·
Registered
15 Posts
why don't u purchase latest model-2004 Audi A4 Sedan 1.8T...i'm sending u url of this superb model..
http://www.invoicedealers.com/cars/Features.asp?model=1517

Originally posted by Elekx@Aug 17 2004, 03:21 AM
I have taken feedback from almost all my friends who are the owner of this car…they said that Absolutely nothing has gone wrong with this car…now I’ve almost decided to buy this car….but before that..Can anyone let me know the available colors provided by Audi for 2003 Audi A4 Quattro model As I am going to purchase it very soon :rolleyes: and if possible send some pic. too...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by Latin@Aug 18 2004, 02:02 PM
why don't u purchase latest model-2004 Audi A4 Sedan 1.8T...i'm sending u url of this superb model..
http://www.invoicedealers.com/cars/Features.asp?model=1517

As the owner of a 1999 A4 1.8 Quattro turbo, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!

Head straight to an Acura delaership and buy a 2004 TL.

Where do I start on the problems that I have had with this car? Problems that Audi will not stand by; they will simply blow you off and leave you with a serious repair bill. If you do buy the car, get the timing belt chained at 60,000 miles, no matter what AUDI"s owner's manual says. The brakes will be expesnive. The Power Output Stage will shut the car down and make it not operational. This has happened (and needed to be repaired at my cost) twice!

This car was nice at the showroom and great for 2 years. I am a previous BMW owner and there is no comparison. I had zero problems in 4 years with my Audi (I only gave it up due to moving north). After two years, the Audi has been a nightmare. Within 6 months, I am going to unload it for a major loss and buy the Acura TL for my wife.

After my awful customer satisfaction from Audi and them blowing me off on a $3800 engine repair (due to timing belt failure), I promised to pass along my negative Audi experiences.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts