Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
well.. if you search back i posted a while back about anyone fitting a Nokia Bluetooth kit... however no much response... however i did find out it was just a case of plug and play..

as the kit was going to cost me about £120 then, plus fitting!!!!,,, i deicded to go TOMTOM and get the bluetooth hands free via that source...

however if you do fit it please post and let us know how you get on.... as may still buy one as the price is coming down

Have a look at this post i did a while back to see if it helps...
http://www.audi-forums.com/b6-forum/38290-nokia-ck-7w-bluetooth-car-kit.html?highlight=bluetooth

Cheers

Rickt

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see you didn't have much luck too, i have a tomtom 510 with tha blue tooth as well, but still going to try to fit the kit, its sitting on the side may as well give it a go, how have you routed the power lead to tomtom? also have you seen any where that sells the rds tmc module for it yet???

cheers

sean

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
yeah i got a 710, i have not seen the rds tmc for sale,, as i just use the Traffic updates via services..

Rickt

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is it any good? and how do you did it? i want the rds as always getting suck on m25, do you know how to sort the password and change the picture on it? i got one of the disc's off ebay, which had a lot of good gen on it, when i start mine you have to enter a pin and then i get a photo of me motor on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts