Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am interested in a B7 manual and wanted to know what your guy's thoughts are on the 2.0 vs the 3.2.

Thank you for your input and look forward to everyone's knowledge.

Jonathan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess both. I want to know the advantages to the turbo vs. non-turbo, upgrades and if any modifications will affect my warranty.

·
Registered
8 Posts
had a 3.2 multi now driving a 2.0T

The biggest thing between the two is the sound the v6 sounds much better, with respect to the 2ltr i have had mine chipped by MTM Audi Motorsport who are authorized in South Africa to upgrade your power to 170 kw without affecting the fwp, the end result for me is the 2.0 T is faster on take off but about 5 km slower on top end not that i have had the car up to those sort of speeds, i live at sea level and i am told when at altitude the turbo really kick ass against the na, the big difference for me is also the manual v the multitronic sill love the mulititronic put foot and go, must say though the 2.0T make you a bit more aggressive driver and gives you more feedback, the 3.2 was front wheel drive as is the 2.0T, the one thing i did different this time was i fitted 18" wheel rims and that has made a big difference to the handling the 2ltr is much better the front end does not go out as much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts