Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am satisfied with my 2003 Audi A4 1.8T Multitronic and I’m from North America, The best car I have ever owned. It handles like its on rail even if it's a FWD. A4 has excellent ride/handling balance…High performing car but still I got a little kind of Problem. The problem is grinding sound from the rear brakes.I have tried a lot to find what could it be causing...but not succeed!
Now can I expect any help from ur site..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by Daren@Aug 16 2004, 08:52 AM
I am satisfied with my 2003 Audi A4 1.8T Multitronic and I’m from North America, The best car I have ever owned. It handles like its on rail even if it's a FWD. A4 has excellent ride/handling balance…High performing car but still I got a little kind of Problem. The problem is grinding sound from the rear brakes.I have tried a lot to find what could it be causing...but not succeed!
Now can I expect any help from ur site..

i dont know audis 2 well but i can throw a stab at it. if its drums youre pads have slipped out of position and now ride on the hub.

if its disks then you might have some glazing going on. does this happen all the time or just when the brakes are cold?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts