Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p Hello all. Just wanted to intro myself. Not much of an enthusiast myself, husband however is a car and truck fanatic..."Walking Plethora" bests describes this mechanical obsession. I try to take an interest for his sake, and figure it's always good to know as much as possible about the vehicles we own...Soooo, here I am. Just bought a 1996 Audi A4 Quatro 2.8L V6, manual, with all the bells and whistles. Missing the remotes for keyless entry which I'm not pleased about since I have a 9 month old son and I'm usually balancing him, a diaper bag and about a million other things, but oh well...
Well I hope that this forum will lead to lost of helpful information and maybe even a few coffee buddies...Look forward to chatting.

sincerely,

audicyswoman

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome.

Good to know another woman Audi enthusiast. Let me know if you ever want to do any mods. I can hook you up with ideas and good pricing on parts and installation as I just recently became a sales rep. for Avalon Motorsports. I have a 14 month old baby girl so I'm up for coffee and chatting.

fun_es_TT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts