Audi Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered an exhaust but ive gotta wait 3 weeks! And im really impatient! What can i do to make the time go faster? Any good cheap ideas-mods to do?

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
u can also install a k&n short-ram intake, and gain a few horses!!!! by the way wat kind of car do u drive and give us some info on this exhaust u purchased. i'm very interested and i'll be ordering a cat-bac exhaust soon, i'm looking for the remus exhaust systems for the 2.8L but had no luck finding one.. :beer:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
they say a short ranm would rob u of power, u are sucking in hot engine bay air

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
not if u purchase a larger pipe, b/c when u take out the old air box, the vent that leads to the outside of the car is now empty. so the air is actually comming from out side of the car from the front, but u have to spend a little time on it to make it fit!!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, i cleaned my car today and i have a k&n already. I got some aluminium tubing an moved it down into the wing for some cold air.
The exhaust ive ordered is a Supersprint cat-back. Wanted supersprint cos they're not too loud. None in the uk though so it has to be shipped from Italy :(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
wow that's a really nice exhaust, congrats!!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, hopefully it will make a small gain and sound good too. Just gotta wait now :hyper:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts