Audi Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12 days ago I purchased a 2001 audi TT 225 quattro. I fell in love. After getting a full diagnostic completed on the vehicle, I was advised that there was about $4000 in repairs that the dealership didn't disclose upon selling me the vehicle. I did not purchase an "as-is" vehicle and could not justify keeping it with so many things wrong with it.

I've decided to hold off on purchasing a car again as the sales process seems so daunting, now. Considering a newer TT roadster (maybe a TTs), 350z roadster, or bmw 3 series convertible (m3?)... but probably wait until spring to purchase again.

Thanks everyone for all of your advice and help with my journey. I really appreciate all of the guidance I was provided.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts