Audi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1996 a4 quattro 2.8, looking to put some good headlights on it, i was wondering if anyone had any pics or any recommendations.. i heard something about angel eyes and thats the look im going for but something less expensive could be good.. thanks for the help

·
Registered
62 Posts
i have got some angel eyes from Ultra they really look good ( i think so anyway !) you can get some cheap ones off e-bay but be-warned i bought some from there that needed wiring together and were constantly fogged up and LEFT hand drive ! had a nightmare getting my money back - but had no probs with these - as seen in my profile

·
Registered
66 Posts
does anyone know if i can put the stock 2001 headlights on my 98? i know i have to trim the fender but the wiring? has anyone done this before?

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
If you can get some from breakers or get part of the loom so it make you’re life easier.

I like the black units better than the chrome if going after market.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Lord of the ringlip said:
I think it was P.O.T.N you get a 1 year warrenty with them aswell alot better come back as so many dodgy ones on e-bay
Can you supply as link to there website Lord of the ringlip so as the other members can source them ...:)

Cheers T-Sport

1 - 10 of 10 Posts