Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, has anyone ever purchased a GIAC chip for a 98 audi A4 2.8L? if so can u feel better throttle responce and can u feel a gain of hp and torque? if u guys/gals have any suggestings on the 2.8l, giac chip or any performance mods please let me no! your help is greatly appreciated!
thanx

·
Registered
44 Posts
you could always supercharge it, or put the bi-turbo system from the S4 in it, the dealer by my house said its possible, but my take some modifaction to the engine bay, but possible.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thanx for your input but a supercharger will cost me around 5,000 and an 18 year old student can't afford that rite now unless i get a sponser. and in order to get a bi-turbo i would have to change so many things like exhaust headers ecu transmission, etc, and it wouldn't be worth it, i'd be better off selling my car and buying an S4. but you no wat i wish i could buy an S4.

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx for the sites they were very helpful, i wanted the chip because it took out the limiter and i already have a short ram intake so adding more power will eventually gain in hp. i do plan on buyind an exhaust though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts