Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe this can be a very useful thread for people like me who make ends meet lol.

Right now, I'm trying to scour the web to find a place to Fund software for game developers (like ZBrush).
So far, I have come across 'novedge.com-it says that it is easy to apply, but there is no button to apply anywhere.

So for me, trying to get ZBrush (right now I got ZBrush Core), but would rather just Fund a big (for me) purchase.

So, do you happen to know of any places that allow you to Fund software like ZBrush?

For me, this is related to ZBrush, but any other sites to Fund any other game dev software is fine. Thus, it can help everyone find the tools they need, including the possibility of financing.

Not everyone has 800+ dollars to throw right away like buying a cheeseburger lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, I've seen a lot of gamers that are investing all their money in games for things that are useless in real life. In most of the cases this investment will not give you anything, but they are doing this for pleasure. Some of them are even taking the holidays loan for that. I've heard about that from a guy that is working at https://www.moneyexpert.com/loans/holiday-loans/ he told me that there are very many gamers that have credit to pay and most of them are coming to this company to have a credit as this company is the best in this field. Don't know what to say, but if this is what brings people happiness, well, then why not?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts