Audi Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, hope you can help with a few questions about the fuel distributor and the differential pressure regulator (actuator) 1st I'm having problems with the fuel distributor, the fuel is coming into the distributor but isn't leaving it. I have fuel getting to the cold start valve but none getting to the injectors. 2nd how much voltage should be showing at the plug for the differential regulator? Right now I'm reading about 1/2 volt,is this correct? The voltage at the cold start valve is 12 volts. What could be keeping the fuel from going to the injectors? I've disconnected the fuel lines coming from the fuel rail and the other lines coming into the distributor and there is fuel pressure there and disconnected the injector lines coming out of the top of the distributor and nothing. I recently replaced the fuel pump with a new Bosch pump. There is great pressure at the distributor. Also how much voltage is supposed to be at the air flow meter? Right now I'm reading nothing at the plug.
Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts