Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I know the forum requires specific parts and pricing listed but I, literally, have an entire car worth of parts for sale. I own the vehicle outright, have the title in hand and it's in my garage in Mesa, Arizona.

-2008 TT 3.2 Quattro Coupe automatic in silver exterior and black leather/suede interior with 113,834 miles. Vehicle is in excellent physical and mechanical condition except for the engine having seized. I have all parts for sale; exterior panels, seats, interior trim, engine components, wheels, speakers.. everything.

- I have priced everything according to eBay used prices, but am open to negotiation on every part individually or willing to discount more if you buy more.

- Please contact me for any part(s) you may be interested in, I have no problem sending photos and of course, buyer pays all shipping.

Best,
Dom

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

I know the forum requires specific parts and pricing listed but I, literally, have an entire car worth of parts for sale. I own the vehicle outright, have the title in hand and it's in my garage in Mesa, Arizona.

-2008 TT 3.2 Quattro Coupe automatic in silver exterior and black leather/suede interior with 113,834 miles. Vehicle is in excellent physical and mechanical condition except for the engine having seized. I have all parts for sale; exterior panels, seats, interior trim, engine components, wheels, speakers.. everything.

- I have priced everything according to eBay used prices, but am open to negotiation on every part individually or willing to discount more if you buy more.

- Please contact me for any part(s) you may be interested in, I have no problem sending photos and of course, buyer pays all shipping.

Best,
Dom
Do you have radiator support? Drivers side fender?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts