Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

im new to the forum and have been trying to use the search function to track down information on front end work. I have a 2000 A6 1.8t se and was wondering if it is possible to fit the newer facelifted front end? having looked at pictures, its obvious the bonnet is different, the front bumper and possibly the headlights. has anyone done an upgrade front end? ive seen someone do it on an A3 but not sure its possible on the A6? anyone shed any light on it? i.e. whether wings are needed, front panel work, etc... as i want to cheat and make mine look like its loads newer than it is :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,

I don't think that all you listed above should be replaced. I can do some background work for you and check all parts you should replace.

Br.
JK

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh sorry, just to clarify, im talking about converting my 2000 into the brand look which is on some 2005 models and 2006, the big grill version. if that helps?!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW! just been on the LLtek website, although they dont do a facelift kit for the A6, how gorgeous is the S4 conversion kit?!!? decision made, A6 is being sold and im buying an A4 and getting that kit! spanking gorgeous !! haha

anyone on here have one?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts