Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i might have finally found a turbo kit for the audi a4 2.8l v-6. the site i found is atpturbo.com it says the turbo will fit on a 92-95 2.8L V-6 corrado and i'm pretty sure it has basically the same components as the a4 2.8l. but i could be wrong. well here's the site

http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/merchant...tegory_Code=BCS

if u guys think this will work let me no because i want to BUY it!!!!!!!
i no i'll have to change all the exhaust components but i dont care, it would be worth it!!!!!
:banana:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
no becaue the corrado v6 is a different from the audis they have a Vr6 v6

·
Registered
195 Posts
The VR6 motor is a narrow angle motor and is not the same as the Audi V6. Why not go with the supercharger? By the time you buy the turbo kit ($3100) and then do all the exhaust work another $1000 easy, you are close to the $4895 supercharger and that would have none of the headaches of homemade turbo conversion.

That or sell the A4 car and buy an S4. Which would be my choice. Sell yours for $8000 and put the $5000 back into the S4 purchase. I know you can find S4's for $13,000.

VB

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
I agree with "mandoh" get yourself any S4 with the cash you have saved from the upgrade.... ( i think you may be throw dead money at it as it will never return the same cash as an S4 will always do!)

Also you get those little S4 extras etc....

Its upto you though!!! Good luck in whatever you decide!!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thamx for all your posts guys, but i have been looking for a discent s4 and the cheapest was like 18,000 and with 105,000mi. if i find one great but it's ver yhard to find one in new jersey. if i do i'll let everyone no!!!!!!
thanx again
:)

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
$18000 USD I Guess.....

Over here in the UK you can pick one up for around £6000 - (B5) - Second German Cars overs here seem to be cheaper!

If you want a bit of history/curent state of the UK car market take a look at the below - ENTER THE FOLLOWING POSTCODE - POST CODE "LS1 1AA"

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/

Just makes a change...... - Can you recommend any good US sites...

(Sorry to the Topic owner... seems to have driffted away from the Topic..)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts