Audi Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Audi Allroad battery compartment flood

I've had this issue too recently and Audi and the dealer both try to dodge responsibility for it. The car is a 2003 Allroad, out of warranty. I've escalated the issue to Audi Customer Care and they won't do anything. The deny it's been an issue even with all this website evidence. So I have to file a comprehensive insurance claim and sue Audi in small claims for the deductible. Thanks to all these posts I have the evidence I need. The other step I have taken is to file a complaint with the governemnt. you can do this at this site:
Office of Defects Investigation (ODI)

I suggest all who have this issue file the complaint and eventually Audi will get in trouble if enough of us do it. Or perhaps I'll file a class action lawsuit against them if I get angry enough.

You'd think their customer service people would be smarter. Rather than pay me $1000 deductible and admit their design flaw, they now have tons of bad press, a lawsuit, and I will never again under any circumstances buy and Audi. My BMWs don't have these problems and the company stands behind them much better. Screw Audi.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone, thanks for all your posts. Somewhere someone noticed, because a class action suit was filed against Audi. US District Court for NJ, Docket # 07-CV-2249-FSH-PS. You should be getting a reimbursement claim form in the mail.

Now we'll see if we get 100% reimbursed...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.