Audi Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 Audi A8L. I recently updated my MMI firmware and maps. Everything seems to be working except for two issues.
1. I setup my Samsung S10 cellphone as handsfree and that works until I turn off the car. When I start it again my cellphone is not connected so I have to reconnect it. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Before the update, the handsfree mode worked perfectly.
2. I seem to have lost my Traffic Monitor. Before the update the lower edge of the MMI screen had TMC in the lower left corner and the Bluetooth logo and 2 other symbols (I forget which ones) in the lower right corner. After the update the lower right corner has the Bluetooth logo, 2G, and what appears to be a crossed-out SIM card symbol. Any suggestions on this one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have tried but haven't been successful. I must have made a mistake in installing the firmware update. I tried re-installing the firmware but the software seems to ignore the update when the existing module is up to date. I have not figured out how to overview it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts