Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I was 17 in 95' and the A6 was my dream car. Now I own it and I want to play around with it and mod it as much as possible but I will be the first to admit that I don't have a clue. That being said who can point me in the right direction?

[attachmentid=891]

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey I just picked up a 95 A6 myself and so far like it for the extra space. I still have a Audi 80 (89) and have had a 4000 and audi 90 as well and by far this is the best one yet. The bad part so far is I disconnected the battery and now I can not get the thing out of the sfe mode or have password and also no owners manual and Still trying to figure out what this Green light is that on the cluster that looks like parking lights on. I have a light that flashes on the message center but it just stay red or yello and alternates between the 2 but can't see what it is. I guess I need another guage cluster and other than that everything else works like a charm. If you find anything worthy please post in here as I would because I don not see many post in here as in the other sections and it may be just us to. :00000732: To the site

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mines is the 2.8 V6 engine
I have been online trying to find a way to download service manual or owners manual and no luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey there! I just purchased an owners manual on ebay complete with the plastic holder and all the crap that came with it for $10!! It was a great find considering bently publishing (the original manufacturer of the manual) wanted $30 and they are on backorder. You can buy them used on ebay for about $30 if you need it bad (and I know you do). Sorry to here about the problem with the dash. As luck would have it the guy that sold me mine just put over $2000 in parts into it in the last year. I guess he just figured it would keep costing him $$$. Good for me because he just about replaced everything including every single light in the dash for something silly like $600! Im actualy in Florida at the moment (my grandmother got sick) and drove all the way from upstate New York in my Audi. It got about 22-27 MPG the whole way. Not bad for an 11 year old car. After just a few weeks I can say this... I LOVE AUDI!!! :grin: I think I may sell the A6 and upgrade to an S6! Im about to install a 2-way security system (with remote start I cant use because of the manual trani). If anyone has any experience installing them in the A6 and has some pointers like how to disable the factory security for good please let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts