Audi Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a deposit on a ‘22 Jetta GLI in blue for about 4 months as the lease on my ‘19 WRX was coming to an end. As the 7/28 end of lease date came closer and closer and my GLI delivery date got pushed back to late August, I decided to look at CPO vehicles in the area and came across this beautiful ‘19 A4 Premium Plus Quattro and decided to jump on it. The car has 10,000 miles! Silver exterior, rock gray interior, 18” wheels, the only options missing were the B&O stereo and the sport package. Those were non-negotiable when I was seeing cars in the 25-35,000 mile range for the same price as this one but I couldn’t say no to that mileage. The factory warranty is up in May of 2023, so I’m debating whether or not to look into an extended warranty in the next few months. Any recommendations?
Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice car. Congrats! From my experience I'd recommend a service contract for any Audi no longer under the factory warranty.
Thanks man, I did purchase a 20,000 mile service package at the time of signing so that’ll at least get me through the next year and a half or so of maintenance. I looked up the pricing for 10k miles service costs and $600-700 kinda had my eyes watering lol.

·
Registered
2021 A4 45 Premium Plus
18 Posts
Yeah, that's pretty expensive. I haven't decided yet about an extended service contract. My '21 A4 only had 6200 miles on it and was only on the road for 9 months when I bought it a month ago. Still plenty of factory warranty left for the time being. Plus, I tend to only keep a vehicle for 3 or 4 years. Best of luck with your new (to you) A4!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts