Audi Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok everyone, i own a 98 audi a4 2.8L, but my friend angello owns a 2006 b7 2.0T quattro and just ran a 13.93 in 36*F, he has an ecu chip, and a cold-air intake. now he is the fastest B7 in North America!!!!! i'm gonna try to get picks of his track slips. has anyone else ever ran their car @ the track? :57:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
13.9 isnt that great, maybe if he strips his interior, gets an exhaust, and stuff he might hit 13.5-13.7

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but for a leased and fairly stock car is pretty good.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Thats pretty good considering how heavy audis are. My friend does under 12s in his skyline but i dont know anyone who puts an audi on a track. Wouldnt wanna wreck it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow thats pretty sweet, yea my friends out was crazy out there that night. he powershifted thru 3rd gr, and spun like crazy on the launch. there was absoulutly no traction that night and it was a perfect weather for a turboed car to run!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha yea, i no i would!!!! :beer:

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
yo..

over here i go to a lot of drag events.. theres a legal street car drag on an airfield upby me every year and some of the skylines and impreza's do the 1/4 in under 10 secs..

have a read of the below link..

some good pic on there!

http://www.totb.co.uk/home/

Cheers

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yea seen the dvd. Rocket Ronnie's a bit of a legend there now! Don't see many Audis up there though.

Drove an Impreza the other day and :w00t:

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Yeah Rocket Ron Skyline is pretty cool... i have got loads on photos on my pc of the event before and after he got the skyline respayed

Where abouts you from "Randomjim" ??

·
Registered
470 Posts
I live down south in sussex. But i get sent to shows for work. Max Power live etc.

Loadsa my mates go up to Santa Pod for the drag strip in the summer might go this year.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well the thing is it's a short ram intake and we went to autozone and got a cone filter and universal adapter. we made it in like 30mins.lol, but the car seems to run better with it and sounds really nice, especially when the turbo starts spooling. it all cost about 40 bucks. hope this helped u out.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow rickt, thats a pretty sweet site, it's now on my favorites. thanx oh yea i'm also selling my car and thinking of getting a 98-2001 s4, but i honestly don't want to deal with the maintnence, but it's worth it!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oops, I forgot to put in about the chip. Where'd he get the chip at and roughly bout how much did it cost him? Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well i don't know exactly where or how much he got his chip for, but i'll ask him. all i no is he got it tunned at a performance shop in New York. he had to drive about 2hrs from jersey to do that. so i'll ask him about it and reply as soon as possible!!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts