Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello eveyone, I own a 1990 V8 Quattro, and cannot find a service manuals on it. And I need to remove the engine for some repairs, ugh, Anyways anyone have any experience or know where to find a book with a how-to on removing the engine??
Thnks
-p.s. I also would like to put a turbo on this guy here, anyone ever heard of a V8Q with a turbo on it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
okay i cant help you with the engine removal part but im looking cus i need to do the same thing. (Rear main seal leaks, bad!!) But as far as turbo Ive talked to this one guy that is putting twin turbos on his 4.2L V8Q! Insane, i know. You can find this person at germanautoconnection.com
Great knowledge and inventory galore! Currently located in virginia or something but theyre splitting up and the guy with the twin turbos is going to ohio. what do you gotta repair on yours? just curious. later!

AUDI
- Always Under De Influence

·
Registered
7 Posts
I didn't get one, but I did find that Bentley has the '90 V8 manual available on CD. However, when I check with my parts man at the Audi dealer, he said there wasn't one listed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts