Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of buying a 1 owner, 67,000 warranted 80 avant tdi auto. It has been stood for a while so needs some recommissioning. But overall, its nice. Could anybody tell me what should this do to the gallon, bearing in mind its an auto. How do the figures differ between heavy and light driving? Also, what should the value of this 1994 car be? Also, is air conditioning difficult to fit retrospectively. What would it cost to do that? Who could do it? Sorry for all the quesitons but any help would be gratefully accepted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
you should be getting around the 600 mile mark per full tank of fuel or 50 to the gallon (thats an imperial gallon UK).

A low milage model in the right condition should be worth around the £1200 if sold privately, a trader would slaughter you on it.

My advice is get back on the road and keep it, if looked after and with the right maintenace i.e. cam belts and regular oil changes it should be good for 250k.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Check the engine code carefully, if it's a 1Z engine it'll be 90hp and do about 45-50MPG, if its the AAZ engine, then it's 75hp, will return under 40mpg and be gutless to boot.
Cheers,
Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts