Audi Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

After reading earlier posts on this forum I plan to fit a KUFATEC navigation system to my 2/06 MMI Plus A6 and have my local dealer do the coding. KUFATEC have been really helpful with installation advise and details.

With Audi 2006 DVD costing ca.£350 I was hoping to buy the 2006 DVD via eBay or from Germany (possible from CONEXX as KUFATEC have no stock at present).

I understand that Traffic Management Control (TMC) data now available in the UK and would like to use this feature if possible. Does any one know if access to the UK TMC data stream for traffic information is MMI or DVD version controlled or can I use a DVD purchased in Germany?

Thanks
Keith

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just for your info...
I've purchased a DVD on ebay (€ 135) and had it shipped to Denmark. It works perfectly incl. TMC

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have 2 complete units for an A6 with MMI plus. Kit includes instructions in English with colour pictures to help installation, comes complete with all wiring/fibre optics and antenna. Does not include OEM disc, but I do have a copy that works. You can easily buy DVD's off ebay, i've bought at least 2 from Germany.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have 2 complete units for an A6 with MMI plus. Kit includes instructions in English with colour pictures to help installation, comes complete with all wiring/fibre optics and antenna. Does not include OEM disc, but I do have a copy that works. You can easily buy DVD's off ebay, i've bought at least 2 from Germany.

I installed my kit in about 90mins, it is very easy and is all done in the trunk. Antenna installs under the parcel shelf in seconds.

£500 for the kit. Recent reports indicate that Sat Nav optiion adds over £1500 to the second hand value of an A6. Let me know if your interested...... :liebe011:

·
Registered
17 Posts
A6 MMi sat nav

I have one kit remaining, tested and working. I'll do it cheap as it's the last one and throw in a 2005 DVD (original Audi DVD) to get you started. I got your email and replied, just let me know....:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
A6 DVD Nav

If your in the UK mainland £450 inc shipping. I have sent you an email to your hotmail account from my yahoo account.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Admiral said:
If your in the UK mainland £450 inc shipping. I have sent you an email to your hotmail account from my yahoo account.
I might be interested as well. I have a 2007 A6 that I just bought. It doesn't have nav, but from what I can tell I can add it. I am in the US, is that any issue?

·
Registered
17 Posts
No problems, but I only have ones remaining, First come first serve. I'll put it on ebay as buy it now and you can pay via paypal. Please let me know if you are interested?

·
Registered
17 Posts
MMI DVD sat Nav kit for A6 4F

MMI DVD sat nav kit complete selling on Ebay - item number: 270239466761

£350 but it now, comes complete with wiring, fibre optics, antenna, instructions and pictures.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts