Audi Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Genuine DTE PowerControl X PedalBox

In excellent used condition. Selling due to swapping my current SQ5 for a new diesel SQ8.

New price $1,919!

Works with Audi SQ5 and S5 variants from 11/2016 onwards (Turbo V6 petrol).

Safely take standard power from 260kW to 300kW, and torque from 500Nm to 600Nm

The PowerControl X unit requires a simple 5 minute DIY installation under the bonnet requiring no tools.

Using this unit is undetectable at Audi - simply remove the unit before taking your vehicle in to Audi for a service, and plug it back in when you are done.

The DTE product is the best I could find on the market - it's safe, effective and very reliable. This X version of the PowerControl works with your smartphone via bluetooth to change modes and customise settings.

I'm also including the PedalBox in this sale. The PedalBox is a small adapter that you plug in between your accelerator pedal harness. It has multiple settings and GREATLY reduces the acceleration lag in Audi's, shaving a good part off the 0-100 time.

The PowerControl X the PedalBox are awesome together, but as they are independent systems, they can be used and configured independently to give you the best performance for your Audi.

Postage available OR pickup from Teneriffe, Qld.

DM me to do a deal at
$1,200

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.