Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool:Hi guys

as title says i have a 1999 B5 Audi S4 avant with the standard single din stero casset with 6 cd changer in boot, it is also BOSE.

Im looking at getting a double din screen with dvd and satnav etc and wanted to know how it is done and if anybody on here has done it and can tell me more and ideally any pics?

I was thinking of taking the centre console out and fiber glassing a custom front to insert a double din into it, or just getting a slide out 7" screen?

advice, pics and info would be great

cheeeeeeeeeeers

ant

·
Registered
186 Posts
subject coming up a lot send me some $$$$$$$

:lol::lol::lol:
:cool:Hi guys

as title says i have a 1999 B5 Audi S4 avant with the standard single din stero casset with 6 cd changer in boot, it is also BOSE.

Im looking at getting a double din screen with dvd and satnav etc and wanted to know how it is done and if anybody on here has done it and can tell me more and ideally any pics?

I was thinking of taking the centre console out and fiber glassing a custom front to insert a double din into it, or just getting a slide out 7" screen?

advice, pics and info would be great

cheeeeeeeeeeers

ant
Well I will be ......... Here is dynavin copy and paste You will be happy with this. I was unaware so thank you for asking.....

Test Category - Dynavin Audi A3 Complete Navigation System - Car Audio Craze copy & paste

Dynavin USA - AUDI A3 7-IN Touch Screen LCD DVD Player

if this is not what you are looking for let me know......... if you get a chance take a peek @ whanab.com

Some times it is better to buy overseas as if under $1000.00 USD we do not have to pay VAT (TAX) which lowers the price up to 16.5% less even though the dollar is weaker then the EUR & GBP just have to weigh it out

but if a US company is importing it they have to pay customs ....... Let me know have a good one. MAY NOT BE FOR 1999 but you could contact them craze has install

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol::lol::lol:

Well I will be ......... Here is dynavin copy and paste You will be happy with this. I was unaware so thank you for asking.....

Test Category - Dynavin Audi A3 Complete Navigation System - Car Audio Craze copy & paste

Dynavin USA - AUDI A3 7-IN Touch Screen LCD DVD Player

if this is not what you are looking for let me know......... if you get a chance take a peek @ whanab.com

Some times it is better to buy overseas as if under $1000.00 USD we do not have to pay VAT (TAX) which lowers the price up to 16.5% less even though the dollar is weaker then the EUR & GBP just have to weigh it out

but if a US company is importing it they have to pay customs ....... Let me know have a good one. MAY NOT BE FOR 1999 but you could contact them craze has install

Spot on mate thanks alot ill get reading all the specs etc and go from there

thanksa again

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok had a look both seem really good however, my s4 is only the single din unit and theres no room for a double din so i wanted to know if anybody has taken the plasic trim out (where cd player and air handling goes) and fiberglassed it and customised the space to accomidate both air handling and a double din??

cheers

·
Registered
186 Posts
here you go...

http://www.dynavin.com/download/installation.php

ok had a look both seem really good however, my s4 is only the single din unit and theres no room for a double din so i wanted to know if anybody has taken the plasic trim out (where cd player and air handling goes) and fiberglassed it and customised the space to accomidate both air handling and a double din??

cheers

I think that will help you out

take a peek at my web :):)

L8R......

·
Registered
13 Posts

but if a US company is importing it they have to pay customs ....... Let me know have a good one. MAY NOT BE FOR 1999 but you could contact them craze has install.

Try this..

download video

1 - 6 of 6 Posts