Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys...

Fancy a nice doamin name for any gaming fans out there??

eBay.co.uk: DOMAIN X3 &EMAIL,HOSTING PS3 PS2 PSP XBOX CONSOLE GAME (item 140057262707 end time 04-Dec-06 20:35:02 GMT)

3 DOMAIN NAMES FOR SALE

www.Next-Generationconsoles.co.uk

www.Next-Generationconsoles.com

FREE HOSTING - FREE EMAIL
(until renewal date)

A Great opportunity has arisen for the purchase of 3 top Next-Generation Consoles domain names.
These have already been renewed on the 23/11/2006, so no action is required from you.

Why purchase a domain name that is just for one product???? i.e. PS3, PSP, X360, etc???

The above 3 domain names will never age with new products always being released from the industry leaders!

The domain is perfect for any console related site!
Grab yourself a bargain with these domains to enhance any business or any future businesses.

DOMAIN NAMES AND RENEWAL INFORMATION

www.NextGenerationConsoles.co.uk Active – Renewal Date - 23/11/2008

www.Next-Generationconsoles.co.ukActive – Renewal Date - 23/11/2008

www.Next-Generationconsoles.comActive – Renewal Date - 23/11/2007

The account has 3 Hosting Credits available. (One for each URL)

ALSO 3 credits for Email Accounts (25 MB/1 Box, web mail) or this can be set up as POP3.
(Additional emails address can be taken out from Go Daddy at a very small charge.)

You will get the domain names shown above. These are registered through GoDaddy.com.

The winner will get full entitlement/rights of the domain name, Free Hosting and Free email. (Subject to size)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

Ideally the winner MUST HAVE a GoDaddy.com account.

If you are not already a member of this registrar, you can register for free at www.godaddy.com.

The domain will be transferred free of charge to your account within 72 hours of payment or I may just edit the existing account and provide you with the log on credentials. (All passwords/hints can be changed once you have the account)

If you would like to use another registrar, some fees may apply (paid by auction winner). Contact me before bidding/however I would recommend you use GO Daddy for ease of use.

TERMS OF PURCHASE

Payment must be received within 3 days (PAYPAL ONLY) or contact made at least if there are any issues at end of the listing or domain name will be re-listed and winner will forfeit all rights to it.

PAYPAL will be the only accepted method of payment to ensure a smooth, speedy transaction.

Should you wish to pay using another method, you must first contact me before bidding to make arrangements.

All sales are final. NO refund will be issued if requested.

Worldwide bidders are welcome.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via the contact ebayer option above.

See my 100% feedback.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Rickt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts