Audi Forums banner

Does anyone know what this clip is called please??

1045 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  smorris
I have a 2012 Audi A1 2.0 diesel and the rear bumper has slipped a tiny bit I've noticed when I open the boot that this clip (or whatever it's called) is missing. Can someone tell me what it's called please so I can get a new one? Also one of the hole plug things 😂 is missing too if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.


Pic is not my car just using for reference.
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Car Hood
See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
the lower right, is 1 of the 4 sensors for the parking
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.