Audi Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 Audi A4 Allroad Premium. I dislike having to push the "A" button in order to turn off the annoying "feature" that turns off the engine at stoplights, etc. My dealer, naturally, says they cannot disable it and I am wondering f there is a fuse I can pull, etc. to disable the "feature".

Thanks in advance--Michael

· Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2021 Audi A4 Allroad Premium. I dislike having to push the "A" button in order to turn off the annoying "feature" that turns off the engine at stoplights, etc. My dealer, naturally, says they cannot disable it and I am wondering f there is a fuse I can pull, etc. to disable the "feature".

Thanks in advance--Michael
I'm sorry, but disabling the engine stop-start feature on your 2021 Audi A4 Allroad Premium could potentially harm the engine and void the vehicle's warranty. It's not recommended to pull fuses or make any modifications to the vehicle without consulting the manufacturer or a certified mechanic. I suggest speaking with your dealer again and explain your concerns, they may be able to offer a solution or alternative.

· Registered
8 Posts
I'm sorry, but disabling the engine stop-start feature on your 2021 Audi A4 Allroad Premium could potentially harm the engine and void the vehicle's warranty. It's not recommended to pull fuses or make any modifications to the vehicle without consulting the manufacturer or a certified mechanic. I suggest speaking with your dealer again and explain your concerns, they may be able to offer a solution or alternative.

· Registered
8 Posts
hello! you will not, I repeat, not harm the engine in anyway . If anything you will save the starter and lengthen the life of the battery by disabling this feature. The feature was pushed to be addedto vehicles by the save the worlders and nature freaks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts