Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Ive got an Audi A3 2.0 FSI 2004 model. I think I have the concert radio (single cd front loader + radio). Ive been told by a local dealer that the ice link plus will work when plugged into my cd changer and allow me to control the IPOD using the head unit but the head unit doesnt support the text display from the ipod, is this true ?

Regards

Richard

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi, yes this is correct - the Concert II HU does not support track display info. I believe it plugs into the AUX input so will replace your CD Changer if you have one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Its true, but you wont need it. Get a cradle installed where you can see your ipod and configure yout iPod to use the ipod interface rather than the dension interface. You will still be able to skip songs etc but can have the usual ipod functionality incl playing music videos (if a video ipod). if you use the dension interfacve vidoes dont work

My ice link plus is a real pleasure, i have the same radio than you, just remeber you cant hook up a cd changer when the ice plus is installed, it uses the cd changer connections

1 - 3 of 3 Posts