Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dash Lights for heater switches not lit up???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Does any one have any ideas why the lights for the heather blowers on my A4 2.0 Sport 2001 (newer shape) do not light up??

I have played with the '+ / -' hoping these would light them up, but this has not worked (however everything else on the dash goes duller or brighter)..

It seems strange why the lights just for the heater blowers switch (Drivers side, Passenger side, and both centre console switches) don’t light up. Every single other bulb / LED works fine.

Does any one know if all these lights could use the same power source or controlled from a certain fuse maybe?

Many Thanks for your help

RickT

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no... i found out that the SE came with this and the Sport didnt... then in 2003 they added it to the sport...

Which model and year you got?

Rickt

·
Registered
17 Posts
flipping heck Rick only thing i can suggest is what you've already said and if it iant fuse aint got a clue what it could be,mines seems to be having a laugh with me at moment remember my front fogs and back lights came on when via fob id open car up and go off as soon as i opened drivers door lol and then when switching car off and as soon as drivers door was open same thing fogs and back lights came on for couple of mins maybe less then a minute well now they'v stopped doing it and i just aint got a clue mate as to whats going on lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts