Audi Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hear audi have thought about a 3 door coupe biggger than the A4 smaller than a A6 - maybe an A5..... if the concept is made it would be late 2008

this is to go up against the BMW 6 series....

if you have any pics please post... im going to have a digg around to see if i can find the concept pic..

RickT

·
Registered
3 Posts
Its definately coming, yes... but in late 2007, not 2008 .... and the S5 only has a V8, not a 10. regardless..... F*CKIN SWEET!! cant wait to trade in my A4! lol

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
very nice!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I looked at one at the dealer (Stevens Creek in San Jose) and it's absolutely gorgeous in person. I loved the interior too. Only manual transmission cars are available now, with the tiptronic coming in a few months. Unfortunately there are no plans for a DSG variant in the U.S. I can't get a manual since my wife might need to drive it occasionally, so I have to wait for the tip. But I want one of these so bad right now...

(BTW my screen name is "A5 Lover", not what it looks like!)

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i hear audi have thought about a 3 door coupe biggger than the A4 smaller than a A6 - maybe an A5..... if the concept is made it would be late 2008

this is to go up against the BMW 6 series....

if you have any pics please post... im going to have a digg around to see if i can find the concept pic..

RickT

Well.. my above post was 2 years ago... and yes.. the A5 is out and about everywhere!!

Looking forward to next seeing the A4 coupe hard top...

Rick

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Gorgeous!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts