Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. what do you think about cna training? Could I take cna training online?
Where to Find High-Quality Online CNA Program
If you want to find a credible online CNA program start your search with community colleges.

Just don’t forget that hands-on training is an essential part of CNA education.

It means that even online courses require completion of a certain amount of clinical training in your area.

In fact, it can be considered as a kind of a hybrid program that combines online classes and in-person practical training.

The best online CNA classes can be found at community colleges that have accreditation and meet the requirements as well as health and nursing standards.

Hybrid CNA training examples include such options as:

Howard Community College
Community College of Aurora
Johnson Community College
College of Western Idaho
There are lots of community colleges all over the country that provide CNA training programs so you can easily find some options using Google search.

Just make sure whether online training is available at the college you are interested in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi. what do you think about cna training? Could I take cna training online?
Hi buddy, I think that CNA course is very cool and helps people become more educated. For example, my mother had no education and work 4 years ago. After some time, her friend found her an excellent vacancy in a nursing home and there she was supposed to help old women. The problem was that she did not have a CNA certificate. She began to look for methods to obtain this certificate and came across https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com/cna-training-online/. There are different programs for different specialties for online training of a nurse. As a result, after 3 months of training, she received a CNA certificate and began working in the clinic. So do not miss your chance.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi buddy, I think that CNA course is very cool and helps people become more educated. For example, my mother had no education and work 4 years ago. After some time, her friend found her an excellent vacancy in a nursing home and there she was supposed to help old women. The problem was that she did not have a CNA certificate. She began to look for methods to obtain this certificate and came across https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com/cna-training-online/. There are different programs for different specialties for online training of a nurse. As a result, after 3 months of training, she received a CNA certificate and began working in the clinic. So do not miss your chance.
Oh, thanks for that reply, but I really want to learn more about it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts