Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been sent the below PM message, however im not really able to help on this one...

Any ideas from any one??

RICKT

##########################################

MESSAGE FROM Gary Chan

Hi, I am from Hong Kong.

I am driving a yr 2000 A4. Since last month I found there are some problems with my car whenever I start the engine and when the engine is cool. All the indicators in figures ie the clock, temperature indicator, the audio deck lights, the gear box light keep flickering. The two gauges are swinging. If the headlight is on, the light in the panel is flickering like in the disco. No warning light is on or flickering. The light with the aircon does not affected.

It takes around 5 mins after the engine starts then everythings go back to normal

If I have run the car for a while and then park the car and restart in 10 mins again, they are ok. But they come again whenever the engine gets cool.

Do you have idea what went wrong. Is it a panel problem or electronic circuit problem?

Thanks a lot.

Gary

Gary Chan

·
Registered
137 Posts
My first thought is to have a vAG COM to check for display DTCs. I've also herd of the battery or charging components causing these typse of problems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts