Audi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:gunsmilie:

I HAVE POSTED THE BELOW A FEW MONTHS BACK BUT DID NOT GET ANY ANSWERS?? HAS ANY ONE COME ACROSS THE BELOW RECENTLY??

Chrome / aluminium External door surrounds

I have a A4 sport and i am after some Chrome / aluminium External door surrounds which come on the SE model-

Does anyone know how easy these are to fit and where i can get hold of any & cost etc...????

Thanks to all!!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
the stealership is the only place i can think of
but this might be something annoying to do

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by RickT@Jan 11 2006, 06:09 AM
:gunsmilie:

I HAVE POSTED THE BELOW A FEW MONTHS BACK BUT DID NOT GET ANY ANSWERS?? HAS ANY ONE COME ACROSS THE BELOW RECENTLY??

Chrome / aluminium External door surrounds

I have a A4 sport and i am after some Chrome / aluminium External door surrounds which come on the SE model-

Does anyone know how easy these are to fit and where i can get hold of any & cost etc...????

Thanks to all!!
Its a HUGE project from what I understand. Do you have a 1.8t? The chrome trim was standard on the 3.0. Its probably easier to just buy the 3.0 a4 haha. Good luck changing from black trim to chrome. maybe buy doors from a 3.0 but I'm not sure if its a direct swap.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well here in the UK... all SE spec cars get the silver tirms and the Sport spec gets the back trim..

i have been looking and it does look hard to remove them... (why cant things be easy!!!)

Cheers

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
you mean like the trim you can buy around the rear lights and head lights?

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah its the external crome tirm around the doors..

ie.. look at the pic on my profile of my car....

and then look at the one below with the trim

Attachments

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
u ever find them rick? let me know coz u got me interested in them now too ;)

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
never found them.... dealers can get them but too much $$$ !!! --

i have put it on the back burnner for the moment however if you find anything drop us a message or re post..

Cheers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts