Audi Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
The bucks that went into that car must be huge. No doubt they get a lot of thump.

Way too crazy for me, but probably popular on the show circuit. Certainly not practical on the street - the turbos would get trashed here on the freeway with trucks throwing all kinds of junk up into them. Last about two weeks.

VB

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by volcanoblack@Apr 23 2006, 06:48 PM
The bucks that went into that car must be huge. No doubt they get a lot of thump.

Way too crazy for me, but probably popular on the show circuit. Certainly not practical on the street - the turbos would get trashed here on the freeway with trucks throwing all kinds of junk up into them. Last about two weeks.

VB

Yeah, I agree. Those leet holes for the turbos need to be covered at least. I'd love to see what it puts down for numbers though.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
yea shes ok

some alpine type x'es and i would have been amazed lol :grin:

might be a little over kill with the paint job, 1 color would have done it a lot more justice, makes it to busy with all the **** on the sides.

The trunk is sick though and the engine is nuts... i see a nice little eclipse avn setup in there (what i have) not crazy about the interrior though... he should have took the b6 leather interrior that would hott not a fan of suade but damn that engine is nuts

·
Registered
470 Posts
He's definatly spent some money but i think its nasty. He could have bought a b7 rs4 with the money he spent on that.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
lol... or a nice down payment on a bently gt :clap:

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
but, if your into cars, you soon realize, price is no option on being able to look back and be like.... yea i did that.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Again, I have to agree VB. If you're into cars, why would you want to put money down on a car when you can build one yourself.The only reason I like the car is this fact....no one has done it. I've never seen a B5S4 like that before. That thing is for lack of a better word....insane. And, yeah the interior sucks.

VB~ What do you think of the AVN head unit? I'm tyring to decide between that and the new Pioneer AVIC-Z1.

·
Registered
195 Posts
B5AudiS4,

Expensive - Both the Eclipse AVN7000 and the Pioneer AVIC N3 AVN head units are slick installations because they are a single DIN configuration. Almost plug and play so to speak. They only block a few unimportant switches on the late model interiors, but you lose the cup holder. :-(

I have many other options to make before I even think about spending $2000 on a nav system/stereo/DVD combo.

If you're into mobile electronics check them out:

http://www.me-mag.com/ProductList.aspx?Sec...searchwords=avn

VB

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey VB~
I"m actually looking at the Pioneer AVIC-Z1. It's the new double DIN. It's got all the same features, plus a 30gb hard drive and windows. Lol. I really want that deck.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
hey b5, ill sell you my headunit... eclipse avn - perfect working condition, no scratches and ill give you the mouting and housing i used as well... I am upgrading my system and i am just going to have 1 big touch screen in the front, and my computer in the trunk. The features on this thing is sickkkkkkkk

double din, with a cd slot and a dvd slot so u can listen to music and use your navigation at the same time, plays any burnt cd, and burnt dvds touch screen and has multiple outputs for ps2 :) and a buncha screens (just like i did) its a bit tricky to install though but if your good with wiring youll love it.... night settings, day settings, no glare screen i think its 40 gig ram on it too... has wallpapers and the clarity is amazing on it, i never regretted buyin it i am just customizing my center console to 1 big touch screen let me know

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
$1250 and i will pay for shipping (next day air)

just have to let me know a day in advance so i dont have to rush the un install (its a lot of wires) i have the bose wire harness too if you need it and a 4 ohm converter to your stock bose speakers so you dont blow them

let me know though... i will put it on ebay for a private auction for you so you can feel safe and my feed back is 100% with 25 + comments left.

Let me know

or talk to me on aim... my screen name is:(kzz)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts