Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm a new member and am looking forward to using this site to gain some useful info. Am soon to take delivery of a 2 year old Audi A3 S3 Quattro. Can anyone point me in the right direction for cheap car insurance? :beer:

Cheers

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
what is insurance like over there? here i pay 2400$ every six monthes

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by max55@Dec 8 2005, 07:45 AM
Hi all I'm a new member and am looking forward to using this site to gain some useful info. Am soon to take delivery of a 2 year old Audi A3 S3 Quattro. Can anyone point me in the right direction for cheap car insurance? :beer:

Cheers
Hi,

Try checking out quotes at www.insurancepaylite.com they have a couple of known companies here, its quick and easy. I was pretty much amazed with their quoting system. its automatic! you just plug in your info and the system automatically matches your information to companies with services that most closely meet your insurance needs. Those selected insurance companies process your request and contact you via email, fax, or phone with a quote. They’re using an auto coverage analyzer where you have to answer a few question about your financial standing, automobile condition, etc. From this information it will generate what category of coverage you need. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Low-Cost Insurance

I did my RS4 with A-Plan just down the road from me. I've got points coming out of my ears but they still saved me £150quid!!!!!!!!!!!! 01264 365536

1 - 8 of 8 Posts