Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there this is our first time on a forum, so be gentle. We have just sold our E46, M3 in estoril blue, and we are considering buying a new RS4, whilst looking on the options list Ceramic Brakes are only front discs and not on the rear, can anybody please tell us why that is?
Look forward to having some informative replys.

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Wilbo said:
Hi there this is our first time on a forum, so be gentle. We have just sold our E46, M3 in estoril blue, and we are considering buying a new RS4, whilst looking on the options list Ceramic Brakes are only front discs and not on the rear, can anybody please tell us why that is?
How about the fact that the front brakes perform approximately 75% of the total braking effect, whilst the rears deal with the remaining 25%!
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top