Audi Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
CTS Turbo makes a great one and provide everything making it a complete turn key solution soup to nuts, including custom mount bracket for your car, and braided hoses for your car and PCV Plate and block offs needed. It works great and is easily accessible to drain but more importantly it has a dipstick so you can tell when it’s full !! Here is a pic of it installed on my B7 - I’m pointing to the actual catch can in the picture below - hope this helps you out. I’m finding not a lot of people respond to posts on here ....... maybe this isn’t the right Audi Forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
CTS Turbo makes a great one and provide everything making it a complete turn key solution soup to nuts, including custom mount bracket for your car, and braided hoses for your car and PCV Plate and block offs needed. It works great and is easily accessible to drain but more importantly it has a dipstick so you can tell when it’s full !! Here is a pic of it installed on my B7 - I’m pointing to the actual catch can in the picture below - hope this helps you out. I’m finding not a lot of people respond to posts on here ....... maybe this isn’t the right Audi Forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like a pretty solid one. We'll just finish installing the bumpers and winch from 4 Wheelonline onto the truck this week before we can work on buddy's new A5 project. We'll check out that catch can kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts