Audi Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 1989 audi 80 4cyl 5spd and noticed that someone used silacone to attach the carb to the intake still running but the carb is lose and looks like they might have broke the plastic piece that attaches the carb to the intake where can i find this piece and whats it called if this is the problem.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.