Audi Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
If it's like the A4's then just pull on the stalk that is in the clocks nearest the clock and it should allow you to change things just twist the stalk left and right to change the figures.

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
No prob's, glad I could help.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You definitely must have the right touch! I have 02 tt & although I'm following the manual to a t (tt?), outside of the display flashing turning the control left/right does nothing!

·
Registered
2 Posts
You definitely must have the right touch! I have 02 tt & although I'm following the manual to a t (tt?), outside of the display flashing turning the control left/right does nothing!
I have an '02 as well (also, bought used, and with no manual) Changing the clock wasn't easy, but it worked as said above. Pull out the stalk on the left until the hour flashes. Once flashing turn the stalk as you wind a watch to the desired hour. Pull it out once again to make the minutes flash, and do the same. (I never heard a click, but perhaps because I was too busy listening to the car purrrrrr)

Hope you get it :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.