Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im very close to buying an audi A3 2.0 tdi(140 ps) s line quattro...its a 55 plate. nothign else thats not standard. tho not brush aluminium on the door inserts or round the dearbox, its piano black. i havnt seen it in person yet its been brought round early next week. all sound good, thing is its got 28k mile son..and thats in just a year...i havnt had tonnes of cars n the couple ive had i got brand new and i tend to only do 9000 milesish a year so 28k in a year seems alot. basically i dont kno wwhat im asking but is that gonna be an issue to the car liek in the finish quality? they say (all salesmen do) that its in top condition etc but dont they always!!? so really just after a bit of advice on wether it seems ok etc or ne general thoguths on the A3 at all really. cheers

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
28k miles is nothiung to a new diesel a year old probably been up and down the motorway to do that kind of mileage in a year. ..

The Audi finish is quality all round so it is durable and built to handle big miles and many years without wearing so you got now worries in that respect...

How much is the dealer selling it for? Is there much difference in price to a new 56 plate ??

And dont forget you would still have 2 years manufacturers warranty remaining for peace of mind !!

Cheers T-sport ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its £18,490 without tax etc theyve not really budged on price or anything. ithink a new 56 plate is over 20k easily as i configured my own new one on the audi website n that was just a petrol sport and that was 18 easily i think with barely any extras. i dont reall yknow what to! i defo cant afford brand new, i think the same car but with a coupel of extras and bit newer (06 plate ithink) was about a 1500 more. cheers

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts