Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my first post, so first of all, hello everyone :) I'm currently in the market looking to buy a 2003-2007 A3. I came across a 2003 today that I'm going to look at in a day or two. Anyways, heres a link to the car Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.comIt's a 2003 Audi A4 3.0 quattro Sedan AWD, It is far below what I was expecting to pay so If it works out that would be great. I have a concern however, and maybe some of you informed owners can give me some help. It currently has 101,000 miles on it and I'm worried thats a lot of miles on a 2003, and especially alot of miles on the turbo. I obviously don't want to be replacing the turbo anytime soon :) Should I stay away from an A3 with that many miles or is it not that big of a deal? Any info or past experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone and I will let you know how the test drive goes.

Edit, wow I messed up, posted in the A3 forums when I meant to post in the A4 sections. I even typed A3 lol. I apologize.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is my first post, so first of all, hello everyone :) I'm currently in the market looking to buy a 2003-2007 A3. I came across a 2003 today that I'm going to look at in a day or two. Anyways, heres a link to the car Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.comIt's a 2003 Audi A4 3.0 quattro Sedan AWD, It is far below what I was expecting to pay so If it works out that would be great. I have a concern however, and maybe some of you informed owners can give me some help. It currently has 101,000 miles on it and I'm worried thats a lot of miles on a 2003, and especially alot of miles on the turbo. I obviously don't want to be replacing the turbo anytime soon :) Should I stay away from an A3 with that many miles or is it not that big of a deal? Any info or past experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone and I will let you know how the test drive goes.

Edit, wow I messed up, posted in the A3 forums when I meant to post in the A4 sections. I even typed A3 lol. I apologize.
10100 miles on a 2003? That’s low mileage. Buy it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts