Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there,im new here.was just looking some advice on bodykits and which one to get.any ideas? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you're after something a bit more subtle/sexy - have a look at the Votex kit from Audi which is what I've got. Check my avatar!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ur car looks well.thats one of the kits iv been after.do you mind me asking how much u paid for it,i got quoted 1700 front sides and bac and exhaust trim(including paint).i already have spoiler.thats from my local dealer over here.

thanx for website also. :beer:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Mandy,

Have you got anymore piccies of your's on here yet? ggrrrr I'm still waiting for mine! :-(

Your skirt definately looks sexier! :grin:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well I paid £1500 for the front & rear spoiler, roof spoiler and side skirts, painted and fitted but it was all done when I bought the car new. Glad you like it!

The Audi exhaust trims are hideous IMO - they had some fitted to a car at the dealers and they stick out too far like a couple of wheel barrow handles! I got Powerflow exhaust trims later which cost £70 but I haven't taken any new pics I'm afraid.

Here's a bigger version of my avatar:

These ones I took at the dealer when I picked it up (before I got the exhaust trims):

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
and VOTEX (audi aftermaker part) are great quatlity also

1 - 7 of 7 Posts