Audi Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Looks pretty cool that does... audi should bring that out to go against the Range Rover Sport!!

Rickt

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
LOL!! MYO7Q7.... spend enough on the new motor and then get the kit!! bet the missus wont be happy!! LOL

Rickt

·
Registered
39 Posts
RickT said:
LOL!! MYO7Q7.... spend enough on the new motor and then get the kit!! bet the missus wont be happy!! LOL

Rickt
good point if there was a misses. But at 8k considering what I just shelled out for my S-Line, I'll have to pass. Looks really cool though.
I need to figure out how to lower my vehicle that's what I want to do...

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
yeah 8ks a lot after spending your cash on a new motor.... !!! however i biit the bank manager would be happy!!

Cheers

Rickt

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I reakon if you waited a year or so that price would come down to half what it is now or more.
What size rims you got on yours at the mo? 22" go on nicely with that kit but i should think the tyres are stupid money.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the 20" wheels i kinda like them. I will wait to see how they go woth the painted calipers and lowered before I jump at another set of wheels as of right now. Thing is, I'm not a big fan of chrome wheels, and it's hard to find 22's in brushed or painted.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
body kit looks slamming but why do that to a $60,000 + brand new vehicle?

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice-price?? Looks like one of the only kits that work with factory bumpers as well. Would definitely need some wide wheels/tires to fill up the flares though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice-price?? Looks like one of the only kits that work with factory bumpers as well. Would definitely need some wide wheels/tires to fill up the flares though.
I got a price quote of 1200 euros, I don't think its expensive.
It just doesn't suit SLine bumpers.

But its an add on to the factory bumpers which is very cool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts